Friday, May 18, 2007

Jon Milledge Playing Baseball

One of the other mothers on Jon Milledge's team has a really nice camera that she has been using to take pictures of all the boys during different games. She emailed me the ones that she has taken of Jon Milledge and I thought they were great! He looks so grown up and so serious in these pictures of him pitching. What happened to my baby? She was very sweet and came to Anderson's game last night and took a few of him that are also very good. When she sends them to me, I will make a slide show of him too!! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonmilidge is sooooo... cute! he always has a big smile on his face! I LOVE HIM soooooooo Much!
ClAiRe BeAr!!!

p.s. can't wait to see andersons slideshow!

mandt said...

Great pictures, Angie!! They grow up fast, don't they?

Donna said...

Great pictures! My boys play on the RED Sox and had their last game today. They're only 8, and this was their last season with machine pitch...next year, it's kid pitch and they are excited!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! He looks so into the game..very serious about winning!

Leslie said...

I can tell this is big time with Jon Milledge. Very impressed by him and the pictures.

Can you find out what camera your friend is using? I'm wanting a new one for our China trip.

Leslie

Anonymous said...

Both of the boys look so grown up in these pictures, I can't believe that our babies are getting so big. Will loved watching the boys play ball yesterday. He always enjoys getting away from the girls and just doing boy stuff. Tell the boys I love them and their pictures are great.