Sunday, May 13, 2007

Slip and Slide Fun





Our boys have wanted a Slip and Slide for several years now and we have never gotten them one. We have given excuses like...it will damage the grass and it looks painful; you could really get hurt, etc. Anyway, I gave in Friday at Walmart and got them a $7.00 Slip and Slide. I thought for that amount it will probably only last through one use anyway. ;) Well, as you can tell from the pictures, this was the best $7 I have spent in a while. They loved it and had a blast! Much to my dismay....it is in perfect condition and ready for the next sunny day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, too fun! I always wanted a slip and slide!

Pamela Askew said...

Angie,
I love the picture of you, your mom, and your sister!!! You all look like sisters :) Happy Mother's Day (late)!

Pam

Leslie said...

AHHH, I always wanted a slip and slide to. My parents always gave us the same excuses also...LOL.

That's a great $7.00 intertainment toy.

Leslie