
Welcome! The inspiration for the title of my blog came from a cross-stitch piece that my mother did when I was a child that was always hanging in our kitchen. I remember looking at it often, thinking it was funny and wondering exactly what it meant. Well, now I am a mother, I have the piece hanging proudly by my back door, I still think it is funny and I am figuring out daily what it means. For me, "A Mother's Place" is wherever my children are and where they need me. Whether that is at home, in the car, at ball practice, helping with homework, drying tears, applying band-aids, field trips, church musicals, in an orphange in China or on my knees praying for all of them...these are my "places". I have created this blog as my place on the internet for friends and family to keep up with our life, to see the things that we are doing and also to follow the ups and downs of our adoption process to bring our daughter home from China. We hope you have as much fun following us as we do living it!
4 comments:
Angie - I love your thoughts on being a mot her! Your blog is great and can't wait to follow your family through it!
Ruth
Love your blog Angie! YOu've done a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing. I'll be following your journey.
www.radicchis.blogspot.com
Looking good Angie! I will keep stopping by to stay caught up ;o)
Fantastic job, Angie!! Love the cross-stitch! And I love how you expressed all the places that a mother is needed!! Looking forward to sharing your journey. May I add your site to my blog too? Your ladybug friend!
¸..·´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ¸.·´ -:¦:- Faith -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ Stryk
DH Ernie
DD Brandi DOR: 2/21/03; 3/10/03; DOT: 4/11/03
2nd DTC: 9/11/06
2nd LID: 10/17/06
2nd DOR: praying this year
2nd DOT: before the 2008 Olympics
Post a Comment