

After 12 weeks of anticipating and waiting, Ruthie's bedding has arrived! I ordered it back in March from a lady in Massachusetts(she handmade the whole thing) and couldn't wait to see it in person. It came today and it is even more beautiful then it was in pictures. I am posting a picture of just the quilt now and will post all of it once we get her nursery in order which will be after we clean out the room, paint and put the baby bed up, etc....you get the picture, it could be a while!
The set included: a quilt, bumper pads, crib sheet, dust ruffle, two window treatments and two throw pillows.
Isn't it beautiful? I just love it!
8 comments:
Its beautiful!! I cant wait to see more pics! Its very girly
So precious! How fun!
I love, love, LOVE that! So pretty!
Its gorgeous..love dragonflies!
i LOVE it! can't wait to see it all in person!
It is so cute - that would give me a good excuse to get busy on the baby's room just to show it off!
I'm so glad you got it. I meant to ask you yesterday if it had come. I love it, and can't wait to see it all set up. So when's that going to happen??????
Very pretty! Ruthie will have a beautiful room! I can't wait to get started on Sophie's bedding. I'll make the quilt and bumper and probably just buy matching sheets and a dust ruffle.
Post a Comment