Wow - summer is flying by! Hope your boys have a wonderful day! I am new to your blog - I have visited your adoption voyages site many times and then discovered your blog from Chet and Dusty. I love following... Blessings, Heather
Angie - your message prompted me to encourage you and most certainly Ruthie is coming - the Lord has already chosen her and will give you all the patience to endure the wait - it is so worth it!! Peace and love, Heather
Wow! Already! I thought my girls started early (Aug. 16). I can't believe they start before that. I remember not starting school until after Labor Day. Times they are a-changin'!
9 comments:
Already!! We've still got 4 weeks holiday!!
I am an Area Lead Teacher and was back to school today too. I am half-time this year though-woohoo!
Hope your boys have a great day!
Hope your guys have a great first day of school! Logan goes back the 13th and Nathan doesn't start back until Sept. 4th!
Wow - summer is flying by! Hope your boys have a wonderful day! I am new to your blog - I have visited your adoption voyages site many times and then discovered your blog from Chet and Dusty. I love following...
Blessings,
Heather
Angie - your message prompted me to encourage you and most certainly Ruthie is coming - the Lord has already chosen her and will give you all the patience to endure the wait - it is so worth it!!
Peace and love,
Heather
We are starting school next week! Let another year of school begin!!!!
I hope the first day went well! It seems like school goes back earlier and earlier each year! Emma starts pre-school in September. :-(
Jessica
Wow my boys don't start until the 22nd! Glad they had a great first day!
Wow! Already! I thought my girls started early (Aug. 16). I can't believe they start before that. I remember not starting school until after Labor Day. Times they are a-changin'!
Post a Comment