Wednesday, September 5, 2007

An Award for Me???



I was nominated for this award by Dusty. Thank you so much! I feel honored. I could certainly say the same for you.

Here is a description of the award:

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."

I nominate:

Gail at Aging with Grace Too

Terri at Ballard Forever Family

Brandi at The Silvers' Scoop

Leslie at My Girls

Pam at Askews 7

Donna at Handsful

Lisa at Journey to Diana

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Ahhhh! You really think my blog is deserving of such an award?!
Thanks so much!

Donna said...

Thanks, Angie!!! That's exciting that you won, and I so appreciate you nominating me :)
Also, I saw your comment on my blog, where in Jax did ya'll visit? Wish we could have been here!!

Gail said...

Thank you for nominating me Angie, you are so sweet. I'm brand new at this blogging thing. :)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Perfection! ALL great ladies!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt GiGi!! How are you? What is this award about?

Pamela Askew said...

Angie,
THANK YOU for nominating me! You are WAY too kind!!!! I am floored and honored :) I think you definitely deserve the award :)