Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Fall, Ya'll!



We have had a busy fall so far! We have been to the local fair, to Monnie's for the weekend and to Cagle's Dairy. At Cagle's, we went on a hayride tour of the dairy, watched pig races, fed goats and baby calves, drank chocolate milk that was made there, shot corn at a target, got lost in a corn maze and jumped in a jumpy thing! It was so much fun but my camera died AGAIN before I got pictures of most of the fun. Oh well, there's always next year.
While at Monnie's house we got to see Caroline cheering and Anna Claire playing soccer. They both did so good but we hate that we missed Will playing baseball. We'll come again, Will...I promise! Monnie and Jon Milledge had fun making their now famous pan-sized pancakes. I love the fact that my boys enjoy being in the kitchen or anywhere with my mother, what sweet memories they are making with her and for that I am so thankful.
We went with friends to our local fair where we experienced lots of loud music, rides, candied apples, funnel cakes and fun!
I love this time of year and always look so forward to the weather getting cooler, the beautiful colors that fall brings, football games and spending time with my family. We hope that all of you are having a fun filled fall with your families too!

10 comments:

Heather said...

Love seeing what y'all have been up to! Love to come and visit - always looks like fun!

And I too, have the camera that seems to have burnt out batteries or a stressed out flash, just when I need it!

Love the song on your blog - how do you get music to play when it opens?

You are almost to the one year mark - can't believe it. I remember your journey from the beginning!

Love,
Heather

mandt said...

Looks (and sounds) like you guys are having a very nice fall. Next year we will defintitely have to meet up at the one of the pumpkin farms or corn maze. Wouldn't it be nice if we were also celebrating our referrals for Ruthie and Sophie!

Unknown said...

oh you have been busy and it looks like you have had fun!

Unknown said...

I just love fall as well. Sounds like you are soaking it all in.

Gail said...

Looks like you are having a great time this fall!

Leslie said...

So glad to see some posts. I was wondering if you were still stuck in that corn maze. I hadn't heard from you...LOL.

Looks like so much fun.

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Glad to see you back posting. Looks like you are having a busy and fun fall!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Brandi said...

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. Looks like you've been having a great time (albeit a busy time!)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sounds like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

sounds like yall had a great time, i know it was nice to see Aunt Melinda and beth and the kids! yall just need to come see us sometime! i can't wait to see yall at thanksgiving! luv ya!
-Claire