Please pray for our friends, Chet and Dusty, who you can find here and who also own and maintain Adoption Voyages. Chet's father had a heart attack and passed away yesterday morning. This was very unexpected and the family is in a state of shock even though they have peace in knowing that Mr. Chester is with Jesus. Chet and Dusty live in Florida but his parents live here in the same town as us, so, they were having to travel a pretty good distance yesterday in order to be with the family.
Please lift this family up as they walk through this valley and pray for us as a community that we are able to minister to them and meet their needs during this time. Thank you.
7 comments:
I'll pray.
Me too. How hard for them.
I hate to hear that Angie, I'll pray.
I'm so very sorry Angie. They will be in our prayers.
Oh Angie - my heart is so incredibly heavy for them - I feel like they are old friends, even though I have never even met them in person. Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention.
Heather
Keeping this family in my prayers.
Thanks, Angie. I'm just seeing this post for the first time. We really appreciate the prayers (and thanks for watching the girls for us this week...)
Post a Comment