Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our Christmas

WHEW! What a wonderful Christmas we had! We celebrated Jesus' birthday 5 different times with different parts of our family. It was so much fun to get together, visit, laugh, eat, open presents and just be together with family. We started with Milledge's family on Friday December 21st, then my family on Sunday before Christmas, just the four of us on Christmas Day, with my daddy on Friday afternoon and my mother's family on Friday night.
We took down all of our decorations today, which was somewhat bittersweet. I am very glad to have my house back to normal but I love Christmas and all that goes with it, so I hate to see it go....plus my house always looks so bare after a month of all those decorations! But, we have lots of memories to last us a lifetime or at least until next year! We hope all of you had a safe and happy holiday as well!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Angie! it looks like yall had a great Christmas!it was Great seeing yall! love you! -Claire

Brandi said...

I'm so glad you all had a great Christmas!

Webkinz were a big hit at our house, too!

Wishing you & your family a happy new year!

Ashley said...

Great photos, and it looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. I agree, taking down the decorations is bittersweet, but I'm ready to get it done.....
tomorrow!
Happy New Year!

Heather said...

It looks like everyone had such a great time! Nothing like old fashioned family Christmases. It is bittersweet to put another Christmas under our belts and move onto another year. Just a little closer to Ruthie!

Love to you for a fab 2008!
Heather
**love this song!!**

mandt said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I always wait until New Years Day to take down our decorations. It's almost like a tradtition for us. I dread doing it too because the house does look kinda bare afterwards.
Happy 2008!!!

Unknown said...

So glad you had a great Christmas. It sounds like yours was as busy as ours.

I always feel like my house is bare after the decorations are gone as well.

Happy 2008!

Leslie said...

I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I know you were busy busy busy this holiday season with your great family. Can you adopt US into your family????

Hope 2008 brings wonderful things for your family.

Gail said...

What great photos Angie. Happy 2008! :) Gail