

This is a new nativity that I received from Forest and Caryn for Christmas. Forest, aka Dr. Pagett, is the dentist that I work for and his wife, Caryn, is one of my dearest friends. Anyway, we had our staff Christmas party on Thursday night which was full of food and lots of fun. We played all sorts of games that had us in stitches and even had a run to Walmart for a scavenger like game! The nativity was hand made by one of our patients who does amazing pottery, sculpting, and metal work. The detail on it is wonderful. Isn't it beautiful? Thank you Forest and Caryn!! I love it!

This is a picture of our tree that I took today before my family came over for Christmas. I should've taken one when it was dark outside so that you could see the lights better but once everyone arrived, that was the last thing on my mind!
4 comments:
Merry Christmas to you Angie and family!!!
Love the stockings and the nativity set! :-) Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
I have a Tinkerbell stocking for our Shauna for when we get her... can't wait to hang it... have a merry xmas...
Oh...ahh! I love your stockings! We have one for Claire as well.
What a pretty tree!
Post a Comment