Saturday, April 26, 2008

WHOOOHOOO!

This is an email that I received on Thursday from Tina, my friend and adoption coordinator at our agency. I meant to post this earlier but I have been a little busy house training. ;)

CCAA has provided information on the dossier reviewing process, LIDS through December 31, 2006 have been reviewed

What does this mean for us? Well, since we have a LID of November 8, 2006, it means that someone in China has gone over our dossier/file with a fine tooth comb, they liked what they saw and they approved us to adopt one of their precious girls! And it also means that our dossier is no longer in the review room but has moved on up to the matching room! Yes, the matching room is where they will actually match our family with Ruthie! It is still going to take a while because of the backlog but it is so comforting to know that we were not asked any additional questions, there were no problems and we can now just wait on our referral!

Below are two pictures that I found of the matching room. Look at all those dossiers! We know that ours is wayyyyy in the back, underneath a mountain of others BUT it's still in there!!!! YIPPPEEEE!!!





8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yahoo for you!

Michelle said...

Yeah Angie!!! Hang in there with Duke!! Love the John Denver song, makes me feel 6again, sitting right next to my dad in his big 'ol Chevy Impala while he sings to the radio!!!

Gail said...

Congrats to you (and all of us Nov. folks too) Angie. Hey there...I think I can see your dossier way in the back of the top shelf in the matching room. That's just fine, at least we know it's there and waiting for the next step. Hope your Sunday is a blessed one. :)

Alisha said...

Congratulations!!!! I am happy to see some progress has been made, enjoy celebrating this milestone.

prechrswife said...

That is wonderful news! Congratulations on making progress! :-)

Anonymous said...

YAY!! That is GREAT to know!

Leslie said...

Woooohooo Angie. I know you have to be so happy that your out of the review room. It's about dag time though...hee hee.

Hopefully a speed up is in the works very soon.

Ashley said...

woohoo!! Isn't it great to know that we have made it through review?! Doing the happy dance with you....
oh, and your new puppy - too cute!
:) Ashley