Wednesday, May 7, 2008

18 Months of Patience and Waiting......

Every man must patiently bide his time. He must wait -- not in listless idleness but in constant, steady, cheerful endeavors, always willing and fulfilling and accomplishing his task, that when the occasion comes he may be equal to the occasion. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Beautiful quote, Angie. Very true. I like the song playing on your blog, too! My patience ebbs and flows. You'd think I'd be a pro at it by now!
Happy 18 months to you!

Laura said...

Wow, already a year and a half. In some ways it doesn't seem that long, in others, its so, so long. Love the quote. And congratulations on 18 months of patience and waiting. Eventually it will all be worth it.

Anonymous said...

Great Quote! Congatulations on 18 months!

prechrswife said...

Each month that passes is one month closer to Ruthie. Congratulations on making it to 18 months!

Heather said...

I LOVE THIS SONG!!! I have been to see the Oakridge Boys so many times in my life...this song has a life of it's own for me.

The nearest thing to Heaven is a child - Angie, just look how much closer you are to Ruthie - you will be with her soon - I pray that you will everyday.

Hugs to you, friend
Heather

Brandi said...

Congrats on 18 months down!

We're right behind you...still "patiently" waiting!

Rosie said...

Oh Angie,can we keep going! Its hard isn't it.
HUGS