
Our hearts have been so heavy and burdened this week after hearing about the devastating earthquake in China. We can't even begin to imagine the magnitude of death and destruction that took place in just a matter of seconds. I think about the parents who simply did that morning what I do every morning....sent their babies to school. I think about a country trying so hard to be prepared and look good for the Olympics in August. I think about the parents here who are waiting to hear word that their babies are alright. My heart aches for them all.
Please keep China and her people in your prayers. Also, if you are like me and feel helpless in situations like this and would really like to do something to help, you can. Here are links to a couple different but reputable organizations that will take your donation and certainly put it to good use.
Love Without Boundaries
Half the Sky
Thank you....

No comments:
Post a Comment