Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a fun but relaxed Memorial Day Weekend in my hometown. We stayed with my mother and were able to visit with my sister and her family. My sister, Beth, has three children with the oldest two being the same age as my boys. Caroline just turned 11 last week....Happy Birthday Caroline!!!! Will is 8 just like Anderson...actually, Anderson is only 5 weeks older than Will. Then there is Anna Claire who is 5 and....ummmm...hard to explain. She is a mess and a complete HOOT!!! The things that come out of that child's mouth are hysterical. My mother and sister say that she should have been my child, that she is just like me but I think she has me beat!
We swam all weekend at their neighborhood pool, had a low country boil Sunday night and cooked out on Monday. It was such a fun weekend and we can't wait to go back to do it all again soon!
I didn't take too many pictures but here are a few. They are mostly of the kids swimming but then there are a few of Anna Claire giving me a makeover. Uncle Milledge had allowed her to put clip on earrings, bracelets and necklaces on him but he drew the line when it came to make up and of course taking pictures. So, I let her put the make up on me...didn't she do a great job??!! ;)



Adult swim...they hate this part of the day!

Uncle Milledge and Anna Claire

Grandy, Will and Anderson

They all love to spend the night together...no matter how uncomfortable it is!


Beautiful...don't you think??



6 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like big fun!

Anonymous said...

lol. Looks like ya`ll had a great time!! And you look beautiful!!!

prechrswife said...

It looks like you had a fun weekend. The "makeover" is priceless. :-)

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by Angie to say Hello.

Tell the boys I said Hello also, and "HoW About those Cubbies."

Ashley said...

Those are great photos, Angie!! fun, fun, fun!!

Heather said...

What a fab weekend! You so do not need a makeover, but boy she did a wonderful job:)

I have got to ask, what is low country boil??? I would imagine it's yummy, just never heard that before.

Have a blessed week, Angie!
Love,
Heather