Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Big Pre-teen Milestone for Jon Milledge

Two weeks ago, Jon Milledge had this done at my office in preparation for today. Actually there were originally 6 of them but I lost one....remember Mother of the Year! :)

This afternoon...before the big event.
Dr. Paschal and Jon Milledge during....
Do you think he could open any wider?
My sweet boy after....he already looks older to me...
Still smiling....
The t-shirt that Dr. Paschal and his staff give to their patients. A great motto for all of us to live by...don't you think?!


P.S. Beach and baseball pictures coming soon...I promise!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh goodness! lol! He looks really cute! In those! lol He got em before me! AH!

Leslie said...

OMG, I didn't know he was getting braces. I want to see Blue and White bands on when it comes time...LOL.

He does look older and handsome as ever.

Can't wait to show Ella this post. She will be in total shock to see those teeth...LOL.

Heather said...

Go Jon Milledge!! He looks so handsome.

It truly is a right of passage!

Can't wait for beach pics and baseball pics:)

Heather

prechrswife said...

Can he possibly be old enough to be getting braces? The boy was in kindergarten when we were last living up there--has it really been that long?