Monday, September 8, 2008

22 Months of Waiting with Perseverance...


"For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all; for why does one still hope for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, then we eagerly wait for it with perseverance."
Romans 8:24-25

10 comments:

Rosie said...

Well here we are at 22 months

Anonymous said...

Happy 22 months! Can't believe it's been this long! Love ya! ;)

Unknown said...

Our day will come my friend. Someday...

Unknown said...

I forgot to say that...

We must be on the same wavelength with the 22 pic, and this song. I was just humming this song today! I knew I liked you! :-)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Happy 22cnd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Laura said...

Congrats on 22 months!!

prechrswife said...

Happy 22 months!

Heather said...

22 months, who'da thunk it, huh? Another month under your belts...congratulations!

Always praying for sweet Ruthie.
Love,
H

mandt said...

Happy 22 months! I love your miniature dachshund - so cute. Anderson looks absolutely adorable in his football uniform. We have the same problem here - Nate is going to be taller than his older brother, and Logan is definitely no liking that.

Gail said...

You are in my thoughts...happy 22 months.

BTW Duke is precious!