The CCAA sent referrals this week to families with LID's from 2/10/06 thru 2/15/06. Six days. Six stones out of the vase. There are now 266 days between now and our LID. While there is much excitement and happiness for the families who saw the faces of their precious children for the first time this week, there is also sadness and anxiousness for those of us still waiting. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that at the rate of 6 days per month and 266 days to go....this could get so much longer, like almost 45 more months longer. Our hope and prayer is that maybe things will start to speed up after the first of the year. We know that God's timing and plan are so much bigger and better than ours and we trust that with all that we have.Now, on to the big announcement. The management here at A Mother's Place has decided to shake things up a bit...you know...be really rebellious and do something waaay crazy. {{Drum roll please}}......We have invited a guest blogger to join us next week in honor of our 23 months of waiting for Ruthie. See I told you it was crazy and completely earth shattering. :) Please check back on October 8th to see who the guest blogger is and what amazing insight he/she has for us. Now, the management has also decided that if you like the guest blogger better than the regular poster.......TOO BAD!
3 comments:
Is the 15th official? Been hoping for the 16th (just one more day, I know). I've been waiting for our agency to formally announce the cutoff, but I guess I'll have to wait until after the CCAA goes back to work and changes their page. I haven't even told my boys about the referrals because I want to let them take out 7 stones. Wishful thinking I know. Sign of a desperate mama.
Can't wait to see who your guest blogger will be.
I'll be watching for the guest blogger. :-)
Hmmm, that sounds interesting about the guest blogger. I'll be checking back. :)
Post a Comment