Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow in the Peach State!!!

The makeshift sled they had..aka trash can lid....didn't work. On to Plan B!



This is the creek beside our home...isn't it pretty?


Our home...

This doesn't happen too often down here in the deep south but when it does we get so excited and spend the whole day playing in it....because it never fails....it will be 70 here tomorrow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you got more than we did! It was gorgeous, wasn't it?

Heather said...

Woohoo!!! The boys are so cute and they must have been over the moon to have some fluffy white stuff to romp around in!

Your home looks lovely Angie:)

Have a great week - we are getting the storm today - so the girls and I are eating breakfast in bed and watching Disney-rama - got to love a snow day!

Hugs,
Heather

Livin' out loud said...

Absolutely breath-taking....but then, I live in Florida so of course I would think that!!! Spring is coming I hear!!
Hugs
Susan