Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Honor's Night

My sweet Anderson had his Honor's Night tonight at the elementary school. I am one proud Mama right now! He received a medal for having all A's throughout the year. He received the Math award which means he maintained a 97 or above all year in Math. And he received the Physical Education award which means he was a good sport, had a good attitude, had good social skills and was willing to participate in all activities.
Yay Anderson! We are so proud of you and love you bunches! Next stop...4th grade!

Anderson and his third grade teacher, Mrs. Watkins. He adores her!

Receiving the math award...

Receiving the PE award with two of his best buddies...Carter to the left in the blue shirt and Jacob to the right in the brown shirt.

5 comments:

Claire Collier said...

That is the Anderson I know! :) I do not think he gets the math from our side of the family!! haha! Tell him I said Congratulations! ;)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sounds like you have a pretty great kid, there....:-)

Kim and Dennis said...

That is AWESOME! You have the right to be proud of him! What a great kid.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you should be proud!

prechrswife said...

Great job, Anderson!!!