
Ok...please say a little prayer for me today. My friend, Jamie, and I are having a HUGE 13th birthday party for our boys tonight. By HUGE I mean about 95 kids are invited, we are having a DJ and hopefully lots of fun. I am not sure what we were thinking when we started planning this but oh well...it's too late now! It is also sort of a Back to School Bash since our kids started on Wednesday. So far we have only had about 5 tell us they weren't coming. :) We have lots of chaperones and lots of food so surely everything will be alright for 3 hours??? Surely! Jon Milledge's class is a very social but close knit group of great kids so I'm actually excited and can't wait to see how it turns out! I'll let you know...pics to follow...after I recover!! ;)
1 comment:
umhmm, you have lost your mind. May the force be with you!
Post a Comment