Thursday, July 1, 2010

China or Bust!


The time has finally come. We are leaving for China tomorrow and couldn't be happier! We are beyond excited but I'm also a ball of nerves and emotions as well. Please pray for us as we travel that all would go smoothly!

I will be using our travel adoption blog to update our adventures while in China. Please click HERE to follow our journey. Thanks so much!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Angie, I am so excited for you and have been thinking about you all day. My prayers for safe travel and a blessed union with Ruthie will be with you!! Love, Kelly

Donna said...

Couldn't be more happy for you, Angie!!!
Donna

Unknown said...

So happy for you! We were in Xi'an the last week of March for our daughter Lydia and just loved it. Looking forward to following your trip!
Kelly R.

Unknown said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip!!