Friday, May 25, 2007

The Last Day of School!

Today was the last day of school for both the boys! They are so excited to get their summer started and I have to admit I am also happy for a break from all the hussle and bussle that goes along with the school year.
Both of the boys had wonderful teachers this year that I know I am going to miss and I'm sure Jon Milledge and Anderson will as well. Thank you Ms. Greenway for a great 1st grade year and Ms. Glosson...the best 4th grade teacher ever! We love you!


Anderson and Ms. Greenway


Jon Milledge and Ms. Glosson

3 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hooray for the last day of school! Enjoy your summer!

Anonymous said...

now that schools out...yall need to come swimming! YAY!!!!
Claire

Unknown said...

Ive been reading your blog and glad to see these pics..Praying for you today

Amy
LID 4/23/07