
My sweet baby is turning 11 today. I can't believe it! First of all, wasn't he just born last week??? Secondly, I am WAY too young to have an 11 year old child....right?
Here are a couple of pictures of him when he was a baby. I think he was the prettiest baby I have ever seen. And also a couple of pictures of him now....he is still so pretty to me. Don't tell him I said that! ;) He is such a mama's boy and it warms my heart everytime he calls my name or wants to talk to me about something....I love it when we have "grown up" conversations. He still likes me right now...oh how I hope that doesn't change when he is 14!!! He says it won't...we'll see! He is a such a funny, smart and all around good child! I am very proud of him and the young man that he is VERY quickly becoming!!!
Happy Birthday JM! We love you bunches!

Jon Milledge at 5 days old

7 Weeks old

3 Months old

Jon Milledge at the beach this year

With his 2007 baseball trophy
My handsome boy
7 comments:
Happy Birthday to your cute boy! Wow, he had LOTS of hair as a little baby!
That kid is going to break some hearts- he is very handsome!
What a beautiful boy he was and still is!!!! Happy 11th Birthday Jon Millage. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday, JM!! What a cutie as a baby, and now so handsome. Hope you have a fun day.
Happy Birthday, Jon Milledge!! What a cutie!
OMG i can't beleive he is 11! he was a beautiful baby! he is going to get sooo many girls!haha well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :)
ClAiRe CoLlIeR
Happy Birthday, JM!!! My daughter is 11...how do you feel about arranged marriage, Angie? grin.
Post a Comment