My good friend, Caryn, is crazy! Caryn is the mother of five children, two of which were adopted from China. Caryn knows how I can't wait for Ruthie to be here, how I am so ready to dress a girl, and especially how badly I want to fix a little girls hair..with BIG bows! So, ever since we started the adoption process, Caryn has made it her mission to help me with all of that. Now, any gifts that I recieve from Caryn are really gifts for Ruthie disguised as gifts for me! Fine by me!
I had a birthday last month and Caryn gave me a bag full of bows and a precious reversible ladybug dress. How cute is this dress??! Thank you so much Caryn!
I am also posting a picture of all three of Caryn's girls. I was keeping the girls a while back and snapped a cute picture as they were getting ready for bed. I don't have one with all five handy at the moment but her boys are just as sweet!



3 comments:
Love the dress...and in my opinion you can never have too many bows!
Those girls have grown so much! I miss my GA friends. :-)
Ruthie is gonna look so cute in that!
Post a Comment