Wednesday, August 29, 2007

July Bow Swap


I am late posting about the November groups bow swap for July. My friend, Kelly, had my name for July and she went above and beyond with her gift! She gave me a beautiful pink bow holder with Ruthie's name painted on it, a red, white and blue bow with Ruthie monogrammed on it, a ladybug bow and a camouflaged bow for when she goes hunting with her daddy!! Thank you Kelly! I love everything and can't wait to get Ruthie's room all ready so I can hang up the holder as well as have her here to model all these precious bows!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow! She did go above & beyond! What a great gift!

Unknown said...

OK, I love the bow hanger!

prechrswife said...

Love the camo bow. If Chet sees that, we'll have to get some for Mary Joyce and Katherine. :-)