Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thanks Rebecca!



My ladybug group did a cyber shower for August and I received my gift today from Rebecca. This months theme was playtime! Rebecca sent Ruthie a Butterfly Spinner, a Laurie Berkner CD/DVD and a Little People book. She was very sweet to include candy for my boys and chocolate truffles for me and Milledge. WOW! Rebecca you spoiled us! Thank you so much!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Angie - how sweet is all of this??? The bows are adorable - I am a bow freak! And how cute is the cyber shower - i wish I had been involved in these types of things while I waited. Thanks so much for sharing - oh yeah, that ladybug dress is so cute! Ruthie is blessed in so many ways.
Have a nice day,
Heather

Unknown said...

how fun!!!! Cute things!

mandt said...

Nice gifts. I love baby toys. I can't wait to sit in the floor and play with my daughter!!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

That is some cool stuff!!!!