
I was surfing blogs this morning and came across a post about a precious little boy in need of a miracle. I don't know this child or his family but felt led to post this so as many people as possible can pray for him. His name is Jude and he was in a near drowning accident last week. Please pray for him and his family during this storm in their life. I believe that prayer works and that God is still in the miracle making business.
Dear Father God, Please be with this sweet family as they are tired, weak and scared. Their faith in you is amazing and they will give you all the glory no matter what happens but they need to feel your presence surrounding them and holding them up now, Lord. If it is your will, please heal Jude's little body so that he can be a living, walking testimony for you. Lord, he needs a miracle and we believe that you can and will do that. Please give Jude and his family the healing, rest, courage, peace and strength that they need and that we know only comes from you, Lord. In your precious sons name, Amen.
You can read Jude's story here.
**Update**
Friday August 24
Jude went to be with Jesus late this afternoon. Please continue to pray for this family as they grieve the loss of their precious son.
11 comments:
Dear Angie,
We are praying for this sweet little boy Jude and his family. Thank you for posting this on your blog, I will also tell my friends and family about him.
Gail, Dan, Nick and Grace in WI
How Heart Breaking Angie. Thanks for posting this on your blog. We will be praying also.
Angie- how horrible! I will pray for his poor, scared family, and for him.
Thanks for posting this Angie. Although the outcome is so sad - I am so glad that the family knew Jesus and knows for sure where their sweet precious son is!
Oh, Angie....he passed away? I am SO sorry for them. I can not imagine that kind of heartbreak. I will pray for this family. How awful. I am thankful that he is now in heaven with his Lord, but oh, how I grieve for his dear family.
Angie - you are so incredible - thank for posting also - see how widespread prayer can be? Though, not the miracle we all desired, we know it's God's will and I find comfort in that always - I cannot imagine what this family is feeling - I pray for peace and healing and so much more. Love to you - I'm sure you are holding your beautiful boys just a little tighter, as I am with my girls. What a heavy heart we all have...
Heather
That is so sad. I'll pray for Jude's family, I can't imagine the heartbreak they must feel. Thankful that they are Christians, and can lean on the Lord.
Oh no, so sad to see that he died. What a precious little face he had. GIve your kids another squeeze today.
I am praying for Little Jude's family. I can't even imagine!
Angie,
Thank you for posting. I've said prayers for this little boy and visiting their blog. I cried as I read their blog, as my son is "2" and we just got a pool put in. I always worry about him falling in and drowning. I can't image the family's pain to of lost their little boy. I'm glad they have their religion and I will keep their family and Jude in my prayers. I get Jude's picture out of my head. What a sweet sweet little soul.
Many Blessings,
Lisa, Craig, Craigy, Zack, and Rylan (Ohio)
Angie,
I meant "I can't get Jude's picture out of my head".
Many Blessings
Lisa, Craig, Craigy, Zack, and Rylan (Ohio)
Post a Comment