they are sooo handsome!i can't beleive how much they have grown since we were all little and would play in aunt melindas basement! well i am soo proud of them! they are sooo sweet and cute!...they look alot like u! haha! i love ya!
very handsome.Our boys are getting theirs done tomorrow.It will be the first time the three will have them together in their school uniforms and I'm quite excited.They are getting their haircut tomorrow.I hope they kep still and take a nice photo!!
13 comments:
Those are some good looking boys you have!!!!
Very handsome!
Great pics! I love school pictures!
Ohhh, what handsome guys you have Angie! I know you are a proud Mom. :)
Absolutely gorgeous! Better yet, they are handsome and NICE! Your heart should be swelling!
Have a wonderful weekend with your cuties!
Heather
WoW those are great pictures of your handsome boys!!!!
Leslie
Wonderful pictures!
Handsome guys, for sure. You'll be having girls call the house soon. Yikes!!
Great pictures! They are growing up, Mom. :-)
Dusty
Very nice pictures of two handsome fellas! Be proud!
they are sooo handsome!i can't beleive how much they have grown since we were all little and would play in aunt melindas basement! well i am soo proud of them! they are sooo sweet and cute!...they look alot like u! haha! i love ya!
very handsome.Our boys are getting theirs done tomorrow.It will be the first time the three will have them together in their school uniforms and I'm quite excited.They are getting their haircut tomorrow.I hope they kep still and take a nice photo!!
What great school pictures! My boys just had their school pictures taken yesterday. I hope they turn out as nice!
Post a Comment