
I have received the "You Make Me Smile" award from three wonderful ladies, Brandi, Terri, and Lisa. Thank you all so much, you have made my day! I also want to say that all three of you inspire, encourage and "make me smile" too!
Here is what the person that created this award says about it: the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell,and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement. Please grab your badge and wear it proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me. Thank you.
Now, it says I am to nominate 10 people but I would just like to say that anyone whose blog is listed on the right side of mine is nominated. I look at all of your blogs every couple of days and you have all made me smile on many occasions. Thanks!
1 comment:
OF COURSE an award for you!!!!! YOu deserve it! You're a sweetie!
Post a Comment