
I found this picture while searching for an "11" photo. It is called something real creative like "Number 11 Puzzle" which I thought was appropriate since I feel like I am in the process of doing a jigsaw puzzle.....blindfolded! This adoption journey is like we are very sporadically getting one piece of a 10,000 piece puzzle at a time. I know that the finished puzzle,when my blindfold is removed, will be the smiling face of a beautiful little girl from China and I can't wait for that but I just wish that after 11 months we had more pieces in place. Right now...we don't seem to even have the outside edge complete!
We are very glad to have 11 months of our wait for Ruthie behind us and really agree that it has gone by very quickly. Here's to a speed up in China and faster puzzle assembly skills! ;)
13 comments:
Great post!!! Congrats on number 11~
Happy 11th Angie! I always appreciate your positive outlook on this wait. :)
Love the puzzle analogy--there is really a lot of truth there...
Happy 11!
Love the analogy and I totally agree. Here's to a big speedup soon!
Happy 11th LIDiversary! I know what you mean about the puzzle. Sometimes I think someone is playing a trick on us and hiding some of the pieces. :)
One more month down!
Happy 11th LID BUDDY!!! Lets stick it out together and it will be worth it in the end
Oh Angie - I so related to the puzzle analogy! We were always so at peace with the wait , for many reasons, but I appreciate your peacefulness with it as well (I know there are days that don't feel that way!)
We wait with you for Ruthie...
Hugs,
Heather
Congrats on 11 months behind you!! Nice post!
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
Happy 11th LIDiversary. One more month closer to baby Ruthie.
Happy 11th month! Time really has gone by quickly.... but like you, I sure wish more of the puzzle pieces are in place :) Praying for a speed up right along with you!
Pam
Angie,yes i NEED HELP WITH THE CAKES..can you send over some
Great analogy Angie! Could they just give us some more pieces to hurry this along? 11 months closer to Ruthie!
Post a Comment