__________.jpg)
My mother, who we affectionately call Monnie(pronounced like money), was a Halloween baby! She is the best mother and grandmother EVER! I am so proud to not only call her my mother but also my best friend. My boys think there is no better place to be than with Monnie doing just about anything which warms my heart and makes me smile!
Happy Birthday, Monnie! We love you! We are sorry that we can't be with you today as you celebrate your special day but we will see you soon. Have a great day!

My sister, my mother and me

Monnie and her babies
9 comments:
Happy Birthday, Monnie! We love you!
Monnie is definitely the best mother and grandmother ever. We are so blessed that she is ours!
I hope your Mom has a very Happy Birthday!
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
Happy bday..have a good one! and gets lots of sweets!
Happy Birthday Monnie. I hope you had a great day today.
I have one of those mothers, too and so wishing yours a happy birthday! A wonderful mother is a blessing in every way:)
Thanks for sharing your special mom with us.
Heather
You and your sister look so much like your mom. Happy b-day to her!
Happy Birthday to your Mom! If she raised a daughter like you, she's pretty special!!! :-)
Boy, all you girls look alike! It's great to have such fun grandmas!
My dad is a Halloween baby, too! :-) Happy birthday to your mom!
Post a Comment