However, even though I love it all, I do have some favorites that I thought I would share here throughout the month. I collect Nativity scenes, Santa's and ornaments so I am sure you will see lots of those. Of course, everyone of them has a special meaning to me and my family and that makes taking them out every year and placing them in their certain spot all the better! I have already put my favorite Christmas picture up on the top right of my blog and I will be playing all my favorite Christmas songs throughout the month as well.
So without further delay here are my first Christmas favorites. By the way, they won't be in any certain order, they will appear just when I see them, read them, or just when they come to mind. Enjoy!
My first favorite is a Nativity scene that Jon Milledge made when he was in 4 year old preschool. It is made out of tiny clay flower pots. Is this not the cutest thing? It gets wrapped up very well every year because I would be heart broken if something ever happened to it.

The next favorite is a new one this year. It is our "Waiting for Ruthie" ornament that I got from Jiinkin Kids. Stephanie is the artist behind Jiinkin and she is also in the process of adopting a little girl from China. She is super sweet and very talented. Thanks Stephanie for adding to our "favorites" this year!
10 comments:
I love Christmas too Angie. The favorite photo of your boys is adorable!!!
That nativity scene is so very precious! I love the Jiinkin ornaments as well.
I love your nativity scene that Jon Milledge made you. So precious. I want Ella to make me one.
That nativity scene is absolutely adorable. What a neat idea! I'm taking over the preschool Sunday school class in January, so I may have to make that a craft project for next Christmas. (It will be too late this year.)
On another note, I've really got to get our Christmas stuff out. I'm still trying to get the house over being gone out of town twice within 3 weeks.
i love christmas too! i love that ornament too!
I also have my special preschool craft keepsakes that the boys have made every Christmas. Like you, I would be heartbroken if anything ever happened to them.
Funny the little things that you keep that your kids make for you. My nana kept a paper thing I made her when I was younger... will drop by again another day.
I love Christmas too. Showing all of your favorites is a great idea. I look forward to seeing more.
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
Angie - Just love the nativity - so cute - I may have to get creative and make one of those of our own! The things the kids bring home to us are truly the best.
And the ornament, makes me weepy - oh Ruthie, we are praying for you, come home sweet girl.
Blessings for a month filled with Christ's abundant love,
Heather
The nativity scene is too cute! I love the ornament as well.
Post a Comment