I hate Black Friday - we don't step foot out of our cozy home!! Hoping you had a blessed Thanksgiving:)Heather
who would go out on Black Friday?....just relax! hahathanks for helping me!!! luv ya!Claire
This is funny. I also didn't step outside yesterday...relaxed and put some Christmas decorations up.
Tee hee.....
I'm one of the crazy ones who brave the crowds and shop till we drop!My husband and I go every year...we love it! Crazy, I know!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I hate Black Friday - we don't step foot out of our cozy home!! Hoping you had a blessed Thanksgiving:)
Heather
who would go out on Black Friday?....just relax! haha
thanks for helping me!!! luv ya!
Claire
This is funny. I also didn't step outside yesterday...relaxed and put some Christmas decorations up.
Tee hee.....
I'm one of the crazy ones who brave the crowds and shop till we drop!
My husband and I go every year...we love it! Crazy, I know!
Post a Comment