Thursday, December 13, 2007

More Christmas Favorites


This is a nativity that my mother gave me and Milledge as a wedding shower gift before we got married. We love it!


This is our Rudolph that greets us when we walk in the door. The boys have always enjoyed him and fight over who gets to plug him in everyday. They even turn him on and off every morning before school just so they can see him lit up for a few minutes!

8 comments:

Gail said...

What a beautiful nativity Angie! And it is so sweet how your boys enjoy Rudolph so much. Enjoy the season!

Leslie said...

I just love all your favorites also Angie. I wish I could see them in person...boo hoo.

Melinda said...

I love them both Angie! I hope you can enjoy them for years to come!

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt GiGi!! I can't wait until Ruthie gets here. I miss you all so much. I love the reindeer and we can't wait to see you this Christmas. We'll be down there in 5 or 6 days!!! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the Wells' in Fernandina Beach, Florida.
~Lauren~

Unknown said...

Cute reindeer! My kids do the same with the Christmas tree lights in the morning!

Donna said...

Just caught up on the last few posts of yours, they're great. I love your favorites...might have to check out that Olive book, I love reading picture books to the kids this time of year!

Brandi said...

Nativity sets are my favorite, but the reindeer is pretty cute. I can see why your boys like it.

Pamela Askew said...

I love all your favorites! Your posts are wonderful... Our boys have a little reindeer that sings "Grandma got run over by a reindeer"... Not exactly "spiritual", but it's fun and they just CRACK up everytime they hear that song :) :)