His school has a parent/child breakfast every year to honor the kids who have maintained all A's for the first and second nine weeks. Today was the breakfast and what a proud Mama I was! I was beaming as I walked him into the school.
Here are a couple of pictures of the breakfast. There weren't many taken because Jon Milledge was horrified that I would even dream of taking a picture with all of his buddies watching!
Great job Jon Milledge! Keep up the good work!
P.S. Anderson goes to another school that is kindergarten-2nd grade and they only give S's, N's and U's on their report card. He has always had all S's but they don't have a breakfast! :( We are very proud of you too, Anderson!



10 comments:
Congratulations to Jon Milledge (and Anderson, too)!
Way to go Jon Milledge, keep up the Good Work. Soon Angie, you'll be going to breakfast with Anderson and talking little Ruthie with you.
Oopps, I mean taking Ruthie with you.
You must be SO proud! I know I would be! Congrats on your hard working sons! What a life skill to have!
Wow, Angie! I haven't read your blog in awhile, and I just spent an hour catching up. I love your song. It's one of my favorites. This is such a ministry for you. I started up my computer to study my Sunday School lesson and haven't gotten started on that yet, but it has been time well spent. God is here. I love you!
Go Jon Milledge!
I know you are so proud of your son Angie. What an accomplishment! :)
Way to go, boys!
Keep up the good work!
That is awesome! Great work boys!
That's awesome, guys! Great job.
Post a Comment