All About Me
1. My favorite color is: Green
2. My favorite book is: Animal Defenses
3. My favorite television program is: The Suite Life of Zach and Cody
4. My favorite sport is: Baseball
5. When I grow up, I want to be: a football player for UGA
6. I am special because: God and Jesus love me
7. The place I'd most like to visit is: China
8. My favorite food is: Bar-B-Q
9. One thing I really want to learn is: other languages
10. The best thing about me is: I'm kind
11. The people in my family are: my mom, my dad, my brother and me
12. I have a pet: dog, cat and fish
13. My best friend is: Bryson
14. The person I most admire is: my parents
15. My favorite subject in school is: P.E
We had no idea that he wanted to learn other languages, how great is that! He knows he is special because God loves him and he admires his parents! Gosh, I love this child! He is so precious to me.
9 comments:
You are such a sweet boy Anderson. I can't wait to meet you in Gatlinburg.
What a sweet boy! It's nice to know the things that we try to instill in our children is actually taking root!! Don't you just love being a mama to boys!! Have a great day!!!
What a sweetheart! I LOVED his responses! And his no teeth. HOw cute is he?
Angie, what a gentle soul he is. I loved his answers. Being a momma to boys is definitely a gift, I will attest. :)
Your boys are something else! He is a blessing and I love his answers. Reach for those stars Anderson, if anyone can reach them - you can!!
Thank you for sharing the joy of mothering these precious young men.
heather
You must be doing something right to have a such a wonderful son(s)!
his answers brought a big smile to my face too... Keep up the good work!
That's something to be proud of!
You have 2 great little men there! Good job Jon & Anderson!!
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
What great answers! :-) You have 2 great kids. :-)
Post a Comment