I am always coming across blogs of people that are in the midst of a storm in their lives and are in need of prayer. I so want to get their story "out there" so others can be praying for them as well. So, I have decided to add a "Please Pray.." link to my side bar and keep it updated with families who are in need of prayer. If you read my blog and ever have someone that needs prayer please let me know and I will add them to my list. This is mainly for me to keep up with those families who I feel a need to pray for but it will also be for any of you who would like to join me in prayer for these precious families. Thank You! Here are a few that I am praying for right now.....
My sister made me aware of Tricia and Nate about a month ago and to read their story everyday is truly amazing. You have to head on over to their site and see all the wonderful things that God is doing in them and through them.
Also, please remember little Ayla as she endures her treatments. What a cutie she is!
Right now there are two families who are associated with our agency who are in China and have been stuck due to the record snow that the country is having. They finally made it to Guangzhou but it was quite an experience. You can read about their stories here and here. Pray that everything goes according to plan for the rest of their trip so that they can come home on Saturday.
7 comments:
Praying with you...Ive been reading CFhusband for a while now and have been so encouraged by his joy and humility
What a great idea Angie. I'm be praying with you. Thanks for your kind heart and friendship.
This is a wonderful idea Angie! I will pray for all of the families.
I love the idea of a "please pray" column!
I believe in the power of prayer....God does listen to our hearts desires. These families will be in my prayers.
Angie - I have been thinking of this for my own blog... I may just have to steal it and do the same! I swear if we lived closer I feel like we'd be fast friends...I often feel we connect on many levels.
Thank you for sharing with us prayer requests that those people might be blessed with tons of intercession:)
Heather
This is such a wonderful idea. What an amazing heart you have. I am lucky to know you.
Post a Comment