Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year (Gung Hay Fat Choy)!!




The Year of the Rat
Years: 1912, 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008
Positive Character Traits: Charming and ambitious
Negative Character Traits: Short-tempered and sometimes sneaky
Most Compatible with: Dragon, Monkey, Ox



We can't help but wonder if Ruthie is going to be born this year making her a Rat?? Charming and ambitious sounds good to us but then there is the short temper and sometimes sneaky part??! We can't wait to love her no matter what!!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

We will love her also, no matter what.

Brandi said...

Happy New Year to all of you!

My oldest is a rat. It would be pretty cool if our youngest was too!

Unknown said...

Happy Chinese New Year!

prechrswife said...

I'm a rat, too. :-) I'm not sure about those character traits that are listed, though, and how well they fit me. Happy Chinese New Year!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I was wondering too if our little Shauna would be born this year... our little mouse (not fussed on a Rat)... haha... take care

Kelly and Matt said...

Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous Chinese New Year!

Gail said...

I often wonder if our little one will be born this year. Grace is a horse (and she truly is that I'll say). Happy New Year to you Angie and your dh and wonderful boys!

P.S. The song on your blog is beautiful. :)

Heather said...

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Our Hannah is a dog who acts like a rat:)

Praying for this to be a really special year for your family.

Hugs to you! (Love this song)
Heather