Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Update on my bedroom....

Thank you all so much for your comments and suggestions about my bedroom! We decided on GREEN! The color is called desert grass so as you can tell from the name, it is a brownish, goldish, green.....if that makes sense. I just mean that you can look at it one time and it looks green, the next time a gold and then the next time a taupy color. It's pretty cool!

We only had one mishap....Milledge was trying to catch a flying paintbrush and stepped off the 8 foot ladder wrong on Saturday but didn't tell anyone how bad he was hurting until Sunday night (after the room was finished). MEN! So, we spent this morning in an Orthopedic doctor's office and found out that he tore several ligaments across the top of his foot. Ok....I guess he was hurting! He is now the proud owner of an aircast boot thingy and "crunches"(as my boys call them)! Our bedroom looks great though! Thanks Milledge for suffering for the cause! ;)

I am going to post a picture of a little part of my bedroom. It isn't quite finished yet...I am still waiting on some sham stuffers and a few other odds and ends. But here is a preview!

Can you tell it is green? I can't get a good picture where it looks as green as it really is.


The Boot!

7 comments:

prechrswife said...

Love the color, but OUCH! Poor Milledge's foot...

Leslie said...

I'm just going to have to see this room in person....LOL. Poor Milledge. I hope your waiting on him hand and foot.

Gail said...

Angie, sorry about your dh's foot. Poor guy. The room color is bee-u-tee-ful and perfect. Great choice!

Brandi said...

Always hard to tell the exact color from a picture, but it looks GREAT!

So sorry about your foot, Milledge. Hope it heals fast!

Heather said...

Hope Milledge heals quickly and has little pain. I love, love, love the green - thanks for updating us - I was hoping you would. I was like your blog stalker - what does this say about my life???

Heather

Anonymous said...

your room looks great! tell Milledge to get better soon!

mandt said...

Angie, I love your color choice. Tell Milledge that I'm so sorry about his injury, but he did a fabulous job. Looks professional.
Have a great weekend!