I thought this was an appropriate picture to recognize our 16 months of waiting for Ruthie. It is appropriate because spring has sprung here in the deep south and my boys are full speed ahead into baseball. Yesterday was the first day in over two weeks that I didn't have something baseball related to do but never fear, we have plenty to do this weekend! Actually, we love being at the ballfield and we are very glad to have our boys keeping us extremely busy during this wait. Poor Ruthie is going to be a ballfield baby immediately upon arriving home....hopefully, she will love it or at least learn to like it! :)I have been so crazy with running my baseball shuttle bus that I haven't had time to check in on all of my blogging buddies in over a week. I plan on catching up this weekend. I can't wait to see what all of you have been up to! I've missed you all!
9 comments:
Happy 16 months.
Happy 16 Months! I LOVE the picture! Well you do know that when Ruthie gets older you are going to be going to alot of Basketball games!She will definetly have to be a baketball girl. Like her favorite Cousin! ha! luv ya!
- Claire
P.S. I LOVE the song!
Cheers to 16 months, and for a fun time next week....YEAH.
Happy 16 months Angie! I've missed you and am happy you are keeping busy during the wait.
Hey maybe you could send some Spring up our way?
Take care, Gail :)
HAPPY 16th!!! You're getting closer all the time!
Happy sweet 16!
Happy 16 months... your turn will come...
Happy 16 months - gee, Angie, I remember when it was 5 months - they are going, going, going. As for your baseball shuttle, can't think of a finer way for everyone to spend their time. Ruthie will be one heck of a cheerleader from the word "go":)
We have certainly missed you, too!
Love,
Heather
Happy 16 months, Angie and family! Our ball field this season is the soccer field.
Post a Comment