Totally adorable!
I've seen that...and I love it!Too cute!
I did not know whether to laugh or to cry, it was so cute! Oh my goodness, that little girl just blessed my day:)Thanks so much for posting this.Hugs,Heather
How adorable is that? :-) Too sweet...
OH MY- that was hysterical!! Thanks for the laugh! She's actually in tune half the time- amazing!! :)
Thats just great.Loved it.So cute! How clever to remember the prayer..so young!
That is soooo precious! Loved it... my boys loved it too!Pam
Oh my goodness - this is so adorable!PS - I love the song you have on -"Shine on Us" I haven't heard it in years!
What a huge song for little Zoie to learn, and she did it so well! It has me inspired, thank you for sharing this sweet child's prayer.Wendy
Just adorable! Love this. :)
that is Adordable!!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Totally adorable!
I've seen that...and I love it!
Too cute!
I did not know whether to laugh or to cry, it was so cute! Oh my goodness, that little girl just blessed my day:)
Thanks so much for posting this.
Hugs,
Heather
How adorable is that? :-) Too sweet...
OH MY- that was hysterical!! Thanks for the laugh! She's actually in tune half the time- amazing!! :)
Thats just great.Loved it.So cute! How clever to remember the prayer..so young!
That is soooo precious! Loved it... my boys loved it too!
Pam
Oh my goodness - this is so adorable!
PS - I love the song you have on -"Shine on Us" I haven't heard it in years!
What a huge song for little Zoie to learn, and she did it so well! It has me inspired, thank you for sharing this sweet child's prayer.
Wendy
Just adorable! Love this. :)
that is Adordable!!!!
Post a Comment