I was at a baseball tournament today when my sister called to tell me that my mother had been in a pretty bad car accident. A teenager ran a red light and plowed into the driver's side of my mother's car. She couldn't get out of the driver's door so she got out with the assistance of a very nice man through the passenger side. She has some broken ribs, a cut on her elbow, a very swollen knee and various other bumps, bruises, aches and pains. She is at home but in lots of pain AND they are going to total her car. UGHH! If you don't mind, please add her to your prayer list as I know she will be hurting even more tomorrow. Also, remember the little girl that hit her...my mother said that she was physically fine but VERY upset.
Even though I only live about an hour from my home town, it is at times like this that I wish I was closer.
11 comments:
Sorry to hear about your mom's accident! Glad it was not worse! Will pray that she will recover quickly!
Hey Angie,
WoW, I'm so sorry for Monnie. What a surprise to see this post. I was hoping to see a post about your day, not something like this. I'll be praying for your sweet mother, and for her not to be hurting to bad tomorrow. Call me when you can.
So Sorry.
so sorry about your mom. What a scary thing for everyone involved. I hope she recovers quickly. I'll say some extra prayers for her.
I'll pray.
I will most definitely keep your mama in my prayers. I'm sure it is hard on you not to be right next to her! That is so sweet of you to think of the other driver. So many of us where in wrecks as teenagers. Thank God it was not more serious!
Goodness! I'm just glad to hear that she is safe. Praying!
Angie - SO sad you have to make a post like this!
I am so happy to hear that she is home and resting and that she will be okay. Very scary and thankfully both hitter and hittee are able to see each other's pain.
I will add Monnie to our prayers!
Take good care
Heather
Sounds like she's lucky to walk away from that one. Hope she's feeling better soon.
I'm so very sorry about your mother being in the car accident. Hope she has a quick and uneventful recovery period, she is in my prayers Angie. Sending you a hug my friend. :)
Praying for your mom Angie. I know how it is wanting to be closer to family. It is hard.
So sorry to hear about your mom's accident. I will keep her and Tricia in my prayers. My mom and I are very close and I can't image what I would do without her. Sounds like you and your mom and also very close. May God look over her and Tricia and help them heal
Post a Comment