Last week Caryn came to the office with a big bag full of beautiful dresses and bubble suits. I was so excited and couldn't wait to get home, take each one out, touch them and imagine sweet Ruthie wearing them. Almost every item came from either Ragsland or Kelly's Kids, both of which I love. I used to sell Kelly's Kids when my boys were little and you just can't beat the quality. I am absolutely tickled pink with all my new girly things. Seriously, between Caryn and my sister....Ruthie is going to be one well dressed baby!!
I wish I could show you each individual item up close but that would've taken forever. But here they all are layed out on my couch. Isn't it great!
10 comments:
So cute! I know we have really appreciated all of the clothes that others have passed along to us. :-) Ruthie is definitely going to be a well-dressed little girl. (Tell Caryn and Forest we said "hi!")
wow, thats awesome..
Come on Ruthie!
OMG!!! SO CUTE!
I LOVE pass 'em alongs! We are true fans here! Blessed is sweet Ruthie!
Caryn is a dear friend. Thank you for sharing the joy!
Heather
Wow! What a great friend! I LOVE hand-me-downs!
That is so awesome Angie...how sweet. Aren't little girl clothes just precious? Can't wait to see Ruthie in them! :)
Oooh, I am jealous! Sounds adorable!
YUM!!! We boy mommy's know how wonderful these clothes really are!! Angie, as my bloggy friend, I can say I cannot wait to share the next part of your story with you!! I pray for you all often and I know that God's timing is perfect...nothing more, nothing less...just perfect.
oh, such cute things! Hand-me-downs are great, and I love Kellys Kids. Ruthie will be so stylin!
Awww, your friend Caryn sounds wonderful and such a giving heart. She knows just how to spoil you...LOL.
Post a Comment