ok....my tired, dirty campers!
My boys rolled back into town around 5:30 today! I am so happy that they had the experience of camp, had a great time, made some new friends and most of all...made it back home! They both say that it was lots of fun and they can't wait to go back next year. Well, actually Jon Milledge is entering into the youth group in a couple of weeks so he will be going to youth camp next year....OUCH! They have been talking non-stop since they got home about everything they did so I am assuming that Camp Kid Jam was a success. If stinky clothes=tons of fun then I know my boys had more fun than anybody else there! I opened the laundry bags a little while ago and was literally blown away by the sweaty, dirty, boy camper smell! Does the laundry of girl campers smell bad too?
P.S.....yes haircuts are definitely in order for tomorrow! ;)

5 comments:
Well I am glad they had fun! And I can't beleive Jmill is going into MS!!! haha! I always had alot of fun at camps so I am glad they did 2!
Glad they had a good time and that mom survived them being gone. :-) Can't answer the laundry question yet...
Glad the boys made it home safe and sound.
Hey guys! I am so glad that you had a wonderful time at camp. I can't wait to hear firsthand all of your stories. I am also very glad that you both made it back home safely!
Love,
Aunt Beth
Okay G! I wish in knew your password, so that I could hijack your blog. But, I don't so this will have to do!
Happy Birthday!! I wanted to be the first to wish you a very happy birthday (although many people will have wished you Happy Birthday by the time you read this). Thank you for being the wonderful sister to me and awesome aunt to my children!!! We could not ask for anything more! Have a wonderful day!
I love you!
Beth
Post a Comment