I was on the phone with my mother today and out of the blue she asked, "Are you ever going to do anything on your blog again? I keep going to it and it has been the same thing for over a week!". I didn't realize Monnie was such a blog stalker but since she is, I put a little slide show together for her. :) When we were at the beach playing ball this summer, my brother's family and my sister's family were right down the road in Destin. We went to visit them one afternoon and here is the result along with a couple tournament parade pics....



4 comments:
Thank you !!! I was wondering the same thing !! I also must be a blog stalker...it must run in the family !! The pictures are great and there are a couple I want copies of !!
HaHa! That is great! I am pretty sure I am a Blog stalker too! I check every day! lol I know I need to put something on mine too! Well I LOVE the pics and all my cousins!
My mother says the same thing to me, but only every couple of days.
I was getting ready to email you, and say...."What's Up." Keep the blog going girl, you always have great things to say.
You have such a beautiful family Angie. Your a lucky girl!!!
Miss ya..xo
WHew! Thanks Monnie - we may have missed all these great pictures if she had not planted the seed:)
Love beach pictures...thanks for sharing - a beautiful family Angie, just beautiful.
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment