Thank you all so much for leaving such kind comments for Milledge on his first ever blog post! I thought he did a great job and hopefully he will come back and blog again sometime. I saw this on my friend Janet's blog a few weeks ago and decided this would be a great time to do it. I am not tagging anyone however, if you decide to do it on your blog, let me know so that I can read your answers.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen?
Discovery Channel, Food Network or ESPN
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Any kind of Vinegarette
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Celery
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Bar??? Haven't been to one of those in years...
5. Where did he go to high school?
Macon, GA
6. What size shoe does he wear?
14
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Animal mounts that he had actually acquired himself by hunting in Alaska, Canada, Wyoming, Montana, The Yukon etc.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
A Rueben
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
BBQ, Chicken or BBQ Chicken ;)
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Grape Nuts
11. What would he never wear?
A speedo or a turtleneck
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Whichever one our boys are on at the time
13. Who will he vote for?
John McCain /Sarah Palin
14. Who is his best friend?
Jesus
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
He really wishes I wasn't so outspoken and that I would think before I speak sometimes
16. How many states has he lived in?
Two....Georgia and Texas
17. What is his heritage?
English and Irish
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Me?? Bake a cake??? NEVER...but I would have someone else make him a red velvet cake
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Yes...football
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Hunting, fishing and spending time with his family
5 comments:
What exactly IS a red velvet cake? I always hear about them, but I have no clue!
And I'm glad he wouldn't wear a speedo. I think those things should be banned. :-)
I did it...go check it out.
It was fun to do.
I still need to do this one, but I haven't yet. No time this afternoon, either. By the way, we're headed up your way for the weekend (Chet's class reunion). Maybe we'll see you at the HS football game Friday night. :-) Chet is also preaching at MBC Sunday morning.
This is great Angie!
You have a keeper. :)
An all round nice guy.
That's pretty good. I'll have to see if I can do this.
Post a Comment