I teach a small group of 6th-8th grade girls on Wednesday nights at our church. The girls have been bugging me since August to have a slumber party at my house.....why I don't know? Anyway, the big day or should I say night, is tomorrow. They will descend upon my home at 6 and I will wave goodbye to them on Saturday morning about 9:30. Honestly, I think I am way too old to stay up all night at a slumber party! For some reason these girls like me and think that hanging out at my house on a Friday night is going to be soooo much fun....I hope I can live up to their expectations!Say a little prayer for me! Pictures coming soon....
5 comments:
Next year Caroline will have to come join the party. Have fun!!!!
Love,
Beth
How fun Angie. Hope they go to sleep by 5am. ;) just kidding.
ha! I know why they want to come! JMill! lol jk! It will be fun! enjoy!
Angie, I know you are fabulous, but do you think it might have something to do with having two "smokin'" guys in the house??? hahaha!!! I wish I could come play with you I LOVED spend the night parties when I was that age!!
Hope the slumber party was a success. You are obviously a very cool mom!! It sounds like fun!
:) Ashley
Post a Comment