Friday, December 19, 2008

Me and Milledge


While having pictures made last Sunday for our Christmas cards, we asked Lindsey to also take some of me and Milledge and then of the boys by themselves. I thought this picture turned out great of me and my sweetie....actually this is probably the best picture we have taken together since...well....our wedding!! Just thought I would share it! Happy weekend before Christmas!

8 comments:

Brandi said...

It's a beautiful picture, Angie!

Merry Christmas to you & your family!

Ruth said...

Great picture - thanks for sharing!! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Gail said...

Wonderful picture of you and your sweetie!
Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family Angie!

prechrswife said...

That really is a great picture! :-)

Unknown said...

Cute!

Donna said...

Wonderful shot! It's rare that Randy and I ever have our picture taken, too. Frame that, girl!

Melinda said...

That is a great picture!

Ivy Shaffer said...

HI Angie,
Just stopping by to wish you and your beautiful family a very Happy Holiday Season.

Love the new photo by the way:))

Ivy