Monday, April 13, 2009

My Trip to New Orleans!

I had a wonderful time in The Big Easy and did so many fun things. Here are a few...

Enjoyed the Mighty Mississippi

Had a shrimp Po'Boy on the Mississippi

Rode the St. Charles Streetcar

Ate enough cajun/spicy shrimp to last me awhile

Had a Pat O'Brien Hurricane

Went past the Superdome...several times

Explored the French Quarter

Made lots of memories with my co-workers!

Received an education on Bourbon Street that I'm not sure I was prepared for! ;)


Yikes...a little scary!

Got some beads!

Ate beignets at Cafe du Monde....yummy!

Saw some very unusual cemeteries

Saw some very beautiful churches

Toured the Lower 9th Ward...please keep praying for this neighborhood and its people as they continue to rebuild.

.....and the best part...I met and spent a whole evening with Kelly! We had the best time getting to know each other! Love ya, girl! Can't wait for our red couch pics at The White Swan in China!!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good times!

Melinda said...

Looks like so much fun! I am glad you enjoyed your trip!

prechrswife said...

Looks like you had a great trip, and now I REALLY want some beignets! :-)