Monday, June 29, 2009

Baseball and a Birthday!

This past weekend we were here....

doing this...


While there, this cute guy.....



celebrated this huge birthday....
...which could be scary for some people but he is really a great kid so there is no fear here!

Happy, Happy Birthday

Jon Milledge!


4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Jon Milledge! WHat better place could you be to have the baseball thing goin' on???

Going to scroll down and catch up -I have so missed you, friend. Glad we have facebook to give us the daily ups and downs :)

Love,
Heather

Gail said...

Well Happy Birthday Jon Milledge! How exciting to be 13!!!

Brandi said...

Happy 13th Birthday Jon Milledge! Looks like you were celebrating in a beautiful place, and doing something you love!

I have one turning 13 in a couple months, too. She's a pretty good girl, so maybe I should check out that t-shirt too!

Hope you're all enjoying your summer!

Gail said...

Hey Angie...you just won the tote bag from my blog giveaway. Grace drew your name. Congratulations! Please email me your address and I'll send it to you.

so happy you won!

Gail

Gailby123 @aol.com